Monday, March 25, 2013

Murder, revisisted.



Title explaination here.

Recent phone conversation with my husband.

*RING*

Nate: Are you serious right now?

Me: Um, Never. Doing?

Nate: You know what I'm doing, I'm upstairs.

Me: Ok fine. I'll play your game, semantics police. What are you watching.

Nate: The Hobbit. This is ridiculous. We are in the same house.

Me: Come down here and hang out with me!

Nate: Again, no thanks. I told you I'm not watching a documentary on Jeffery Dahmer. I don't care if it was at SXSW, it's weird.

Me: Oh that's already over. And it.was.AWESOME.

Nate: Awesome? I'm sure his victims would beg to differ.

Me: Whatever. Now I'm watching this show about a lady who killed her husband with horse tranquilizers and then burried him in the desert.

Nate: I'm actually afraid to grow old with you.

Me: I don't know why. You'd never see it coming.

And then he hung up on me...?

Rude.


Always,

L

1 comment:

  1. Stop it now. You guys have achieved a level or relationship awesome that most of us only dream about. PS I'm probably going to look into tapping your phone lines and recording all your hubs/wife conversations purely for my own entertainment. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...