Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When I Wasn't Here...



Taking a cue from one of my favorites, here's a clutter-tastic list of things I did when I wasn't here:

I ran away to Tyler to see the Bestie McBesterson

 Where we enjoyed some pretty inappropriate non-grown up activities. Including, but not limited to: getting shwasted in public, checking out some shirtless motocrossers and bruising Amber (the third member of the party squad)'s vagina. It was an ACCIDENT people. She's fine. Sort of. Maybe a knee to the crotch will teach her not to step on my shoeless foot with her 4 inch heels. Just Sayin'. LOVE Y'ALL!

Took a FABULOUS vacation to Gulf Shores Alabama with the fam-in-law.

 7 days, on the beach, with the Hubs, LOML, Neighbors. and the rest of my favorites...can you say winning?

Speaking of the LOML...I also found out that my youngest bro-in-law and his soon-to-be-wifey are EXPECTING my newest niece or nephew!!!

To say I'm one excited Ya-Ya would be the understatement of my life. Spoiling children and getting to send them back to their parents is my specialty. Seriously, I practically have a Master's of awesomeness in it. Can't wait to find out what I'm getting on the 21st!

And finally, we took our family reunion trip to Lake DeGray in Arkansas.

That's right. All, (well, almost all) of the Mays. One lake, a houseboat, skiboat, jet skies and a cabin. It was such a bombtastic weekend I'm already dreaming about going back next year. SO.MUCH.FUN!


So yeah, that should explain why I haven't been up to par on my blogging as of late. If all of those fun filled days aren't excuse enough for you, then you need to go away...because that's the best I've got. Just kidding...kind of. I fully intend on returning to my regularly scheduled, obnoxious story blogging because y'all, I've definitely missed it.


Always,

L

7 comments:

  1. As I read through about ten of your posts, I giggled...and I only follow blogs that make me laugh so, you are in!

    Jen
    Dishes in the Dryer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Found you on your feature on FTLOB. Like the writing style. Hope to stop by often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured on FTLOB! I really love your blog, your funny personality really shines on it. Hope you are having a great Monday!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! found in on for the love...looking forward to following along...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across you blog and I'm so glad!! SO stinking adorable :) Happy to be a new follower and so excited to keep snoopin around!
    *Krystina
    www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your FTLOB feature. I LOVE Gulf Shores! A whole week there would be heaven. :-) I think your time away was well spent.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...