Friday, December 9, 2011

Just for you...



...yes YOU, my kindred spirit. Because of you, because of the friendship we are able to maintain with every obstacle against us, I still believe in magic. I believe that sometimes, if you are really lucky, you get to have what we have, or at least what I have in you. A person that makes you feel whole. Someone who, aside from my husband (actually sometimes instead of), is the FIRST person I want to tell everything to. I know what we have was originally forged from our distant bloodline but what we've made of it in spite of our distance in geography is incredible. If I'm being honest, it scares me a little, how much you mean to me. It scares me because I sincerely can't handle the idea of ever living in a world without you in it. Maybe its the time of year that has me all sentimental. Maybe its because this time last Christmas I was more excited about your upcoming visit than anything Santa could possibly bring me. Maybe its because you are my biggest blog cheerleader, so as soon as I sat down to write, you were on my mind. Whatever it is, I just want you to know that I'll never take you for granted. EVER. I know how blessed I am to have you.  Thank you for being everything I need, exactly when I need it. I only hope I can be as steady a constant and as true of a friend as you've been to me. I love you with every piece of my heart.

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...