Monday, February 20, 2012

Short and Sweet...


...it's better than nothing at all, right? Just wanted to post this adorable-melt-your-heart-into-tiny-pieces picture of B and Uncle Nate.
I'm so happy to report that Bryce is finally HOME and doing amazing. All 3lbs 10oz of him. And, since life likes to mess with me, I am, of course, sick as a dog  and cant see him just yet. But not to worry, he knows his YaYa loves him, I'm sure of it :)

OH, and because I'd just like to kill you with adorableness:

If that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you might want to hightail it on over to Oz and ask for a new heart. Robot.

More updates about life and bridesmaiding and all that jazz soon, I promise. But hopefully this will tide you over in the mean time.

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...