Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For catchy title see below

(**EDIT: it has been brought to my attention that I should clarify that I am, in fact, a responsible adult. I am NOT a bank robber. I am a productive, working member of society, perfectly capable of borrowing/paying a mortgage loan from any financial institution generous enough to lend it. I should also state that the title and contents of this post are completely, 100% an exaggerated attempt at satire. Oh, and Im not really a witch either. End edit***).

Balls. Being a grown up requires more thinking before blogging than I'm used to.

*insert eye roll here*

Original post:

"I robbed a bank"

Oh hi. You like how just lured you in with a flashy title while simultaneously glossing over my multi-month absence from the blogosphere? Me too. Suffice it to say that my new life as a burglar has kept me busy.

Ok. I didn't rob a bank. But I did buy a house, which is practically the same thing. I mean, seriously!? Who in their right mind would lend me a stupid amount of money for a house?! And not just any house. A magical house. FULL of whimsy. And awesome. Nobody, thats who. Therefore I must be a bank robber. Or...stop. A WITCH. Go with me on this. Two weeks ago, my nephew informed me that my eyelashes were spiders (hey lash blast, thanks for nothing), AND I saw an owl one morning on my way to work. Combine that with the voodoo I pulled on the bank and the fact that it's October...my letter from Hogwarts should be arriving any day. It's totally ok to be jealous.

But for real, we did buy a house. And I'm so in love with it, it should be illegal. We will be closing in a few weeks, and I'm so excited! I don't want to jinx anything so these few pictures will have to hold you over until everything is official official. And yes I meant to say it twice.




I know what you're thinking, and I can assure you, that IS a spiral staircase. And original, 1940's hardwood floors. I die.

Peace, love, and pumpkins!

Always,

L


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. UM whimsical does describe this house. I love it! Congrats you home owner you!!! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I need more pictures asap.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...