Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

There were a lot of things I missed out on blogging about when I went on my hiatus. None of them were more final than the loss of the greatest man I've ever known. Today is his birthday, and this is for him.

"See You Again"
Carrie Underwood



Said goodbye, turned around, and you were gone, gone, gone. Faded into the setting sun. Slipped away.


But I won't cry cause I know, I'll never be lonely. For you are the stars to me. You are the light I follow.


I will see you again. This is not where it ends. I will carry, you with me. Till I see you again.


I can hear those, echoes in the wind at night. Calling me back in time. Back to you.


In a place far away, where the water meets the sky. The thought of it makes me smile. You are my tomorrow.


I will see you again. This is not where it ends. I will carry, you with me. Till I see you again.


Sometimes, I feel my heart is breaking. But I stay strong, and I hold on...cause I know.


I will see you again.


Until then, all my love.

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...