Monday, May 6, 2013

It's a public service, really.


Conversations this weekend:

FRIDAY

Nate: We forgot to take out the trash. Again.
Me: Oh well. There's always next week. Not a big deal.

SATURDAY

Nate: The dogs are almost out of dog food.
Me: Not worried. Toga and I just had Apple Jacks, So we're all set.

SUNDAY

Nate: You left the toilet lid open and I caught Lady drinking out of it. Again...
Me: It's really of no consequence to me if the disgusting dog gets more disgusting. Don't care.
Nate: I swear to God, you could literally fill BOOKS with the things you just don't give a sh*t about.
Me: That's a book I'd read.
Nate: *bangs head repeatedly against the counter*


Apparently he's unaware how this marriage thing works?


Always,

L

1 comment:

  1. my favorite thing to do is wake him up during a REM cycle to see what he says when he's sleeping. top notch entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...