Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't Blink...



...because 10 years will fly by and you'll have no idea where they went.

The picture on the right is a few years old, but I think it gets the point across
Sometimes this feels like a lifetime ago. But some days, like today, I feel the same as I did when we took that first picture. All butterflies and roses and full of excitement about all of the things life has in store for us. I never pictured myself as much of a "fairy tale" kind of girl. Never day dreamed of a Cinderella style wedding, or finding a prince charming. But for whatever reason, the good Lord decided I was lucky enough to get all of those things and more. I got to start my road to forever at the age of fifteen.

He's my biggest blessing. Our relationship and the life we've built together is the one "thing" that I am continually proud of...it's the one thing I know I've done right. I love you Nathan Allen...here's to our next decade, and many more to come!

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...