Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh how Pintersting...



I can't believe it's already Wednesday! This week feels like it's flying by (not that I"m complaining!). Happy Hump Day my blogitty friends :) It's time for another edition of Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday; my favorite link up EVER with The Vintage Apple!

I have yet to do a "theme" with my pins, and tend to just post things I found entirely too funny not to share. But this week The Yankee has made me laugh/tagged me in some truly hysterical pins so this one is dedicated to her! They majority she showed me, but I've included a few extra since my last few Wednesdays have been a little lacking. Enjoy!


google


From icanrelate.com via Kayla on Pinterest

From Kayla on Pinterest
From ifunny.mobi via  Kayla on Pinterest
From reddit.com via Ariel on Pinterest
From theberry.com via Kelly on Pinterest
From obscureinternet.com via Lorri on Pinterest

Hope y'all got a giggle out of some of those like I did! Cheers to making it half way through this work week...Friday is just around the corner!

Always,

L

2 comments:

  1. I think I can safely say I almost repinned all of these from your boards! Lol thanks for always providing me with the funniest pins!! :p happy Wednesday lady bird!
    *Krystina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "start chugging" sign. They need to post those kinds of things more often.

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...