Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday: Thoughts and Thanks



It's been entirely too long since I did my Thursday letters and today feels like the day for a comeback, don't you agree? So, without further ado:

Dear Nater Gator: you spent 4 days with me at my favorite place on earth and enjoyed it as much as I did. It makes my heart happy to share every part of my life with you. Dear Cold Weather: It's so nice of you to finally show up! Don't get me wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed sweating all the way through October (not) but the crisp air and rainy weather makes me a happy kid...so thanks! Dear Baby B: I know you aren't here yet, and your name isn't official, but I already love you so much it hurts. I can't wait to spoil you! Dear Blog Readers: my brief little bio and guiltly pleasures tab still reads "3 crazy dogs" because I can't bring myself to change it...it still feels too soon. Hope y'all don't mind. Dear Kayla & Kristen: I miss y'all so much already, and I still can't get over how much fun I had while we were there. Gaybaru over and out. Dear Kenzie: you junk punched your Uncle Nate yesterday and dropped him straight to the ground in mach speed; I probably shouldn't have laughed, but Lord was it funny to see your little 4 year old self completely immobilize your uncle. Dear Hubster: Sorry I laughed ;) Also, thanks for being my one and only; you have kept me giggling for almost ten years and sometimes I still can't believe I get to grow old with you. Yous my best friend!

Always,

L

1 comment:

  1. I'm super jealous of your cold weather! It's still muggy here in Houston.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...