Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh how Pintersting...



So as I mentioned back in August, my newest addiction form of entertainment is the one and only Pinterest.

I've never done any kind of blogging link up, but in honor of the hours I've spent perusing and Pinning, I thought today I would give it a shot. A special thanks to Krystina for introducing me to the "Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday" link up from The Vintage Apple.

google

For my first Pinteresting Wednesday, I wanted to highlight one of my favorite parts of the website, which is the countless laughs and giggles it has provided me. Seriously, some of this stuff is comedic GOLD and I'd honestly feel bad not sharing it with the rest of you :) Hope you get a kick out of a few of these. Happy Pinning!

From Some eCards via Charlotte on Pinterest

From Katherine on Pinterest

From www.1funny.com via Jennifer Lawson on Pinterest
From Ruthie Hart via AnneMarie on Pinterest
Always,

L

2 comments:

  1. UMMMMMM- that shout out just made my day!! :) So glad to see you joined in on the link up fun! And your pins are freaking hilarious! lol I had that "is butter a carb" one but it seriously gets me every time. Gotta go follow you on pinterest now!!
    *Krystina

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...