Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Epic Time Suck



Pinterest. You have officially taken over my life. If Facebook was the college version of putting your actual life on hold for hours of mind-numbing stalking then pinterest is the grown up equivalent of avoiding responsibility all together. Sweet Jesus I'm hooked.



If you too would like to join the procrastination revolution, leave me a comment and I'll shoot you an invite. Because uselessness definitely enjoys company.

Have no idea what on earth I'm talking about? Go HERE and call me in 6 hours when you realize you've wasted your entire day.

You.are.welcome.

 Always,

L

2 comments:

  1. Everyone at work keeps talking about this, but I don't get it. Are there instructions for these crafts? I never developed a crafting gene. Help me!, I want to be like the cool kids :(

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...