Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Tumor Talk



I'm officially one week tumorless and I'm happy to report that I'm finally feeling back to normal. Still a little sore (btw the pain scale I made up was pretty dead on. Hurts less than a broken leg, but more than getting your wisdom teeth out) and a little swollen, but other than that I'm good as new! I thought I'd give y'all a little picture montage of surgery day and some before/after shots, so you can see exactly what my little tumor friend looked like. It's pretty nasty, so feel free to stop reading here and come back later. Don't say I didn't warn you. Seriously, it's disgusting...you don't wanna see it. You do? Really? Well, ok then. If you insist...

That's my "here goes nothin'" face...
One last shot of Tommy the Tumor
Got checked in to the hospital and they literally gave me a buzzer like the do at restaurants. Sketchy.
Apparently the last thing I said before I passed out was "Save him in a cup, I want to say goodbye" So when I woke up they handed me Tommy, in a jar. SICK.
A close up shot, because this wasn't already disgusting enough. Hubs was fascinated. Again, SICK.
Sayonara Tumor!
Literally passed out the second I got home.
So there you go. They sent my little Tommy off to pathology and like we thought, he was harmless. I go in for a post-op appointment on the 15th and after this whole fiasco should be complete! Thanks again for all of your incredible support/prayers/encouragement. Y'all are too good to me!

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...