Friday, August 5, 2011

Thoughts and Thanks: Friday Edition



Dear iPhone: Thanks for NOT waking me up and thus making me almost an hour late to work. Dear Officer McJerkface: Thanks for jumping out in front of my car to pull me over. You're welcome for not hitting you. Also, thank you for laughing in my face when I handed you my license plate instead of my drivers license. They were sitting in my front seat and it was early. RUDE. Dear Vacation: I didn't think it would ever happen, but you are almost here. We are going to be the best of friends and make a million awesome memories this next week and I.can't.WAIT! Dear Roman: Thank you for putting your toy in my wine glass 20 times as retaliation for me not letting you drink any. I'm publicly promising that I will buy you your first alcoholic beverage 20 years from now. If you're lucky, I might even throw a toy in your drink too. Dear MTV: Thank you for bringing back Jersday Thursday! I almost forgot how much fun sister-sister time was, and any excuse to see the LOML during the week is unicorns sliding down a rainbow kind of awesome. Dear Texas Heat-pocalypse 2011: I will not miss you ONE BIT while I'm at the beach. In fact, if you could somehow disappear before I get back I'd probably do cartwheels all the way home. Dear Alicia: Thank you SO much for my incredible new blog design. I loveeee it!

Always,

L

P.S. I totally meant to post this last night. I promise I'll be better about posting Thoughts and Thanks on Thursdays!

1 comment:

  1. Ah thanks for the shout out Lauren!! How nice of you!! I'm glad you love your new look! I just came to re-check if it was up and running and let you know :) So glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...