Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank you Steve Jobs



A few weeks ago Nate and I were driving in the car arguing about how he was getting the iPhone 4s and I didn't deserve to have it because I always get the new/fun things and blah blah blah...ok maybe that's a little slanted but I'm pretty sure I'm never wrong and that's how I remember the conversation going. Whatever. Don't judge me.

Basically I was trying to explain to him that there is already a "siri" type thing on the iPhone 4...and that I never use it. So he could have the 4s and I would be patient, wait to get the 5, and then rub it in his face about how much better my phone was than his. He didn't believe me so I proceeded to demonstrate the voice control feature. I said "AMY" and the phone responded "calling Amy". Smug, and again right, I stuck my tounge out and told him to quit challenging my authority.

What happened next was one of the funniest iphone fails EVER. Nate, annoyed at my overly bratty attitude, grabbed my phone, said "Go Eff yourself" into the speaker...which forced my phone to make an executive decision and respond by dialing my gynecologist.

iPhone: 1 ; Nate: 0

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...