Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh how Pintersting...



Howdy and Happy Hump Day my little bloggity friends :) I should probably apologize for my impromptu disappearance. You know how it is when life gets crazy and the fun things unintentionally take a back seat. It always seems to get that way around this time of year. Last Friday 11/11/11 My brother-in-law got married (the same one who is giving me a new nephew in the spring) and last week was filled with all kinds of things getting ready for their big day. It was beautiful and I'm thrilled to death to have a new sister!
The Gorgeous Newlyweds
 This weekend we have Hunke Family pictures/birthday-early Thanksgiving dinner and next week is actually Thanksgiving. Follwed by a roommate weekend reunion the first weekend in December; and before I know it Christmas will be here. No wonder this year has felt like such a blur! I promise I'll try and do better at updating the blog...this once a week nonsense just ain't gonna cut it.

Moving on...it's Wednesday and that means it's time for a little Pinteresting fun. As always, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple and I would encourage you to do the same! Last week I paid tribute to someecards for always making me laugh, and this week it's smartphOWNED/Damn You Autocorrect's time to shine :) I pinned the majority of these or found them on the previously mentioned website, which is why you won't see any linkbacks under each picture. You can check them out on my Awesome Sauce board here. If you ever need a good laugh, go browse those sites for yourself...you might just pee your pants. As a fair warning, some most of these are pretty offensive so you might want to check out my disclaimer before proceeding...you've been warned :)


google

This so could have been a convo between me and my dad



Hope these find you well and made you laugh as much as I did!

Always,

L

2 comments:

  1. I love the smartphowned one from Bryan, and I loved the last ones as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...