Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our First Married Christmas! We are so blessed to have so much family to celebrate with :)

This is our little place in Bryan, and our beautiful Christmas tree!
This is the front of our house and our fun Christmas trees that we put up in stead of lights.
For the first time in my entire life, we had a WHITE Christmas :) It couldn't have come at a better time. I got to celebrate my first married Christmas with SNOW! I was so happy! This is the snow in front of my Nana and Rara's house on Christmas Eve.
This is my Nana and Rara's house all covered in snow....SO BEAUTIFUL!
Eight of the 11 May grandchildren on Christmas Eve at Nana and Rara's. From left to right: Caden, Valente, Noah, Austin, Nathan, Skyler, Preston, and Nicholas.
Me and Nathan full and happy after an amazing Christmas Eve dinner
One of the most important people in my life. My amazing Rara. He loves me more than I deserve and I am SO blessed to be his granddaughter!
The only two granddaughters :) Me and my cousin Skyler. She is so beautiful inside and out!
Me and Nathan in front of the Christmas tree
My dad and his three brothers/my amazing uncles
This was what we woke up to on Christmas morning :) Nathan and I got up really early and took the dogs to play in the snow. They have only seen snow once before, but the both LOVE it! It was a great way to start the day.
Lady playing in the snow. Doesn't she look so happy?!
Lady and Riley playing together in the snow. They were so funny to watch!
Christmas morning at the Hunke's! Patrick, Me, Nathan, and Dan
My precious niece Kenzie. I love this little girl with my entire heart!!!
Me and my wonderful husband. I am so blessed!
Happy Happy Husband with his new "toy" :)
Kenzie wearing her present from Uncle Nate and Aunt Lauren. She's such an angel!
My favorite family! My sister and brother-in-law and my niece: Lauren, Jason and Kenz! Oh yeah, and Toga, too ;)
Sunday brunch at Granny Kris'. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick this day and couldn't come, but I am so glad to have this picture of my wonderful family :)

I hope everyone had just as amazing of a Christmas as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...