Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm going to be an Aunt...AGAIN!!

That's right, in just a few months my sister-in-law, Lauren, will be having their second baby. This isn't exactly "new" news, but since I haven't blogged about it yet, I wanted to go ahead and start bragging on my unborn nephew :) I am so excited! Kenzie is such a joy to all of our lives, especially mine, and I just can't wait to have a new little baby to love on and spoil...I already bought him some little onesies!

Aren't these just adorable?!

I have very little self control when it comes to cute baby things. I'm sure I'll be posting about him an obnoxious amount before he even gets here, but I just can't help it. April 25th can't get here fast enough! This is going to be such an fun and exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...