Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'M A PEPPER!!

Well, I'm sitting at home, still too sick to go back to work and finding that being bored and sick is a terrible combination. I know I'm not healthy enough to do anything, so I've reverted to perusing the internet to keep myself entertained. In doing so I ran across this little clip, and it made my day! All of you who know me, know that I have a serious "addiction" (for lack of a better word) to Dr. Pepper. I guess you could say it's kind of a family thing. My Rara worked for Dr. Pepper for several years, and it's the only soda my dad's side of the family will drink. I actually remember my dad singing this song when I was growing up. Anyway, this made me smile and I wanted to share it with y'all and let you know that you can be a Pepper too! :) Hahaha, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...