Monday, January 11, 2010

No news is good news

Finally got to go back to work today and I can't believe what a blessing it was. I forgot how fulfilling it is to have your students run up and hug your legs and crave your undivided attention. Not only that, but I happen to work with some of the most amazing people, and it was great to see all of their smiling faces this morning. Being a teacher is seriously the greatest gift!

Our house was pretty quiet this weekend. We did some grocery shopping, and finally took down our Christmas decorations, but aside from that there isn't much to report. Even today has been pretty uneventful. Nathan is still on winter break, and he has definitely been enjoying lazy, leisurely days. As I sit here and type, he and all three of our dogs are curled up on the couch taking a nap! Pathetic, huh? Oh well, I suppose it's good that he is catching up on his sleep. School will be starting again before he knows it and it will only benefit him to be well rested when it does.

I guess that's all for now! I'll check back in later on in the week and I promise to have something a little more exciting to write about. I hope everyone had a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...