Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update

Things have been progressing with Nate's school situation since I last posted. I'm so proud of how he has handled all of this. He has been so pro-active and has taken this entire situation so much better than I ever could have. He spent a few days getting sent all over the place until he finally got to the right office where someone could help him. He's been to several meetings trying to get all the details hammered out and figure out what steps to take next. For now, I can say that we both have a peace about whatever the outcome may be. He has a couple more appointments set up for next week and hopefully, one way or another, this will all be resolved soon.

Regardless, I am incredibly proud of him and feel blessed to have such an amazing husband. Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated!!

Just for fun, I thought I'd share this picture with you. Whenever I see it, it always reminds me to take time everyday to laugh :) Life is too short to be anything but happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...