Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hate you. You stink.

Here's my take on a classic Jack Prelutsky. No judging permitted.

Homework! Laundry!, Oh Homework! Laundry!

Laundry! Oh, Laundry!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you away in the sink,
if only a bomb
would explode you to bits.
Laundry! Oh, laundry!
You're giving me fits.
I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
than tackle the laundry,
my husband assigns.

Laundry! Oh, laundry!
you're last on my list,
I simply can't see
why you even exist.
If you just disappeared,
it would tickle me pink.
Laundry! Oh, laundry!
I hate you! You stink!

Reason # 372 that we're the worst grown-ups ever.

So. Who wants to tackle this for me? Anyone?

No? Fine. I guess I'll just have to have the littlest LOML help me.

Your loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...