Monday, June 20, 2011

Take 2...

Ok, blog world, i'm back. So far in my blogger journey I've been a D minus student at best. To be fair, (and shamelessly air my own dirty laundry) I spend countless hours reading and internet stalking all of these amazing writers in the blog-o-sphere. So really, I never technically left, not completely anyway. My downfall is that while reading/admiring (read: living-vicarioulsy-through-other-people's-adventures) I quickly become intimidated and resign to silently stalk rather than post. Lame? Definitely. But I'm working on it. So now that I have publicly psychoanalyzed myself, and admitted that I have a *problem* I'm going to try again and hope that this time it sticks.

Stay tuned for the regularly scheduled rantings and ravings of a housewife turned toilet salesman (and no, that's not a joke...)

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...