Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A day in the life of a toilet salesman



A picture montage of my day. You're welcome.

Jumped ever so groggily into redcar.

YouTube Video

Watched this adorable video of the littlest LOML dancing his heart out (I was sitting in traffic, calm down). P.S. please ignore the fact that it appears Nate is beating Kenz with a pillow. It was a "game" that she started We like to play rough, don't worry about it.

Arrived at work and realized I had unknowingly transported a stowaway in redcar. Ok, that's a lie. My job just rocks and I took Toga with me because I can. Don't be j.

Drank some spark because its awesome and the closest thing to adderall that I can get my hands on. Don't judge me.

Gave thanks for the wonder that is Pandora while simultaneously jamming out to Secondhand.

Had second thoughts about bringing the most spoiled dog in freaking America to work. Read: he annoyed the shit outta me for 2 hours because apparently the Office isn't nearly as fun as grandmas and he felt jipped. Welcome to my life.

Realized I wore two completely different socks to work. Nbd. At least they're both animal print? Maybe? Shut it. I've already openly admitted I'm the worlds worst grown up.

Messed around with the p.o.s. stamp machine from hell. I swear this thing is possessed. I want the two hours of my life that it took to fix this thing back.

Noticed this adorable sign Nate bought me. Love it. Mean it. Ps. He's a jerk. (Ok, not really, but he likes to say my blog is too sappy. So take that, hubs.) loveyoumeanit!!

Enjoyed a little Switchfoot. Ok. Really I was just starving and it was only 10:30 so I was trying to do anything to distract my mind from the fact that my stomach had already eaten itself and was moving on to my kidneys.

Photobucket
Got this, this, and this. They each made me SO happy and smile (real big)!! I have the best friends ever, no question.

Missed her. A lot. Like everyday since she left. Cruel joke having us live a world a part, God.

Decided for sure that this will be my next tattoo, just going to add a bluebonnet in his beak. (Maine state bird, the chickadee.LOVE)

Finally gave in and got lunch (@ 11:30.) YOU ARE! Whatever boot-camp-starvation-diet commences tomorrow so jokes on me.

Took some time to admire our first class decor. Bet your office doesn't have a pot-ted plant, does it? Pun completely intended.

Places on my body I didn't even know could sweat, did. Hotter than hell and it's just getting started. Winner.

Team douchebag (aka Uncle and Dad) modeled their killer hats for the company golf tourney this weekend. P.s. They actually bought WHITE TUX PANTS to wear with these hats. We're so professional sometimes it's hard to deal with. The high class environment makes our office super stuffy. Really, y'all need to learn to let your hair down every now and then.

Another picture because obviously one is not enough. Uncle, you have officially taken center stage on the blog more than anyone else. Share the spotlight won't you? Attention whore.

Dropped this off at a customers because some fur-coat-make-up-wearing-tranny at our office can't seem to grasp the concept of a ship to address. That's a butterfly valve, for those of you playing along at home.

Went by moms and loved on Sugar/said goodbye to dad until Sunday. Promised I'd try to keep everyone at the office in line while they are out of town representing our company in their Lloyd and Harry hats. I've really got some big shoes to fill.


So yeah, this was pretty much my day. I'd say it was about par for the course. What does a typical day at your job look like?

Always,

L

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you brought Toga to work! I love both of the pictures and dialogue about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roman is THE best part of this post. Toga is second. My face is tied with pizza for third! Love love love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...