Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One Month Anniversaryyyy



Don't you just adore young love? All those warm fuzzies and butterflies and "No, I love YOU more!" nonsense. Presh to death, right? That's where I currently find myself...well, kinda. Today marks one month since the launch of my little blog, and ya'll, I couldn't be happier. I'd say take two has been a success...or a "so-far-so-good" at the very least. Just wanted to take a quick second to say:

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to start this. Thank you for all of your kind words. But most importantly, thank you for honestly enjoying reading what I write (or at least pretending like you do). I'm hoping this will eventually lead me down a path that pushes me into actually writing/completing a book...but baby steps are good, and this blog has been the perfect sounding board.


So here's to a Happy One Month...and many more to come.

Always,

L

1 comment:

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...