Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thoughts and Thanks: Weekend Edition



Dear Hubs: Thanks you for the incredible dinner and night of fun you seamlessly executed on Friday. Ten years in and you still know how to give me butterflies and make me feel like a princess. How did I ever get so lucky? Dear Tumor: It's been real, but Tuesday is where your free-loading journey ends. Squish ya later. Dear Weekend: Thanks for finally showing up. I really thought we'd never make it to each other. Dear Natalie: Wednesday night was the most fun I've had in FOREVER. You are exactly what my week needed and I'm already pumped for our next "We don't waste: Wednesday adventure". You're a pocket-sized-partner-in-crime and I just love you to bits! Dear Dad: Repeat after me: You are too blessed to be stressed. Too anointed to be disappointed. I know the tension and stress gets to us all, but please remember you have 6 other sets of shoulders to help you bare the burden. Even though this week was less than fun, we argued/butted heads and there were more than a few days that you drove me almost crazy, I still couldn't be more blessed by the honor of working alongside you...and calling you my dad. Dear vacation: Figure out how to get here faster. Please and thank-you. Dear Redcar: I promise I'll take you to the car wash sometime realllllly soon. I'm starting to think it will never rain again. Dear Newest tattoo: You are my favorite and make me smile every time I see you. Thanks for the constant reminder that my salvation is by the Grace and Faith of my Heavenly Father alone.

Always,

L

2 comments:

  1. This was a really cute post! I definitely say the same thing to my upcoming vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Doesn't it always feel like the weeks before vacation drag on forever? Hope you enjoy yours as much I plan on enjoying mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...