Thursday, July 7, 2011

PS: Addition to Thurday's Thoughts and Thanks



Dear Planking: Thanks for providing hours of endless entertainment. Reason# 5,263 that my job is awesome.

Spontaneous planking in the warehouse. On a mop sink. Hey Dad, look! I'm doing a really good job of keeping everyone on their A game while you're gone! Aren't you proud? :)

Go here for some hysterical planking pics.

Do any of you awesome readers out there play the planking game? If so, email me your best stuff and I'll put them on the bloggity blog!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo I'm gunna be reading this everyday! This absolutely makes my day EVERY time I read it! Who knew you could just type up a web page and have me rolling all day with laughter! THIS is why you are my bestie mc besterson! So glad I can finally get a grasp on your life without me! P.S. I have been trying to think of great places to try this "PS" out! You Rock the Block! <3 Brit

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...