Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday: Thoughts and Thanks



Dear Hubs: Thanks for always going to the grocery store. I promise from now on I'll try to channel my inner June Cleaver and be a better house wife. Dear Uncle: You THREW AWAY your awesome "No Diggity, No Doubt" bracelet?!? Don't worry, I saved it from the trash can and plan on wearing it for always. You're welcome :) Dear Britney: Your twitter shout out made my day. You are stupendous with a side of awesome sauce. If I ever do write a book, you can bet your butt you'll be all over the dedication page. Dear The Band Perry: Your album is the soundtrack to my summer. Love it! Dear Amy: This is your conscience...have you done your Thursday letters yet? Dear Body: I am about to abuse diet and exercise you into beach-bikini-high-school-skinny shape. You ready? No? Well, too bad. I promise to reward you with an awesome tan and all the junk food you can stand once we get to Alabama. Dear Door-To-Door Terminix Salesgirl: I'm so sorry your job requires that you traipse around in the blistering Texas heat. However, I think your job is eventually going to work wonders on your presentation skills. Here's a tip, if you want me to buy your super-deluxe-roach-killing-package-of-wonder, try selling it with a smile. Just a tip from your friendly neighborhood toilet salesman.

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...