Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Words for Wednesday (sounds efficient, but it's not)



So this post is going to be a blog vomit combo of all the things swirling in my head. You.are.welcome.

Things that do NOT cure a headache that wakes you up at 5 am:
Yoga
Hot chocolate with a double shot of espresso (shut.it.down. It was worth a try)
Excedrin
Advil
Water
Praying to the headache gods for relief

But lucky for you, I now know what happens when you do all of these things before 7AM, so you don't have to try it. The end result looks something like this:

Hey girl heyyyyy!!
 Nothing says "good morning" like excessive energy, shaky hands, and a twitching eye. OH, and a headache. Winner.


Things I'm looking forward to:

1.) 8 o'clock. Why? Because....

Can you say, winning combination? Heck.Yes.

2.) August 6th-14th,  because I will be here:

It's totally acceptable to be completely jealous. I would be if I were you. Paid vacation time weeeeeeeee!!!

3.) Getting Toga back from the groomer. Ya'll I'm embarrassed by how grungy he was. A big thank you to my momma (aka: grandma) for taking him today! 

4.) Finally getting my house decorated. Yes, I've lived in my house for almost a year and still had a quilt tacked over our bedroom window in lieu of actual curtains. Don't judge me. I've recently been bitten by a mutant grown-up-southern-living-decorate-your-house-like-Martha-Stewart bug and the only cure is spending all my money at Target/Kirklands. I'll try to remember to post pictures once I'm finished. Look for them sometime in the next 10-15 years. 

5.)  Labor Day Weekend at the lake with my familyyyyy!! Two paid vacations back to back...it's a rough life, but someone has to do it. 
Hellooooo Lake DeGray!!!

If you can't tell, I stopped and did that "count my blessings" thing this morning. Ya'll, I know there are going to be days that I get on here and rant/bitch/complain but please refer to this posting if you are ever in doubt about how truly thankful I am for all I've been given. Seriously, I am blessed beyond measure. Saved by Grace, through Faith, I definitely won the lottery on this thing called life.

I wouldn't change a thing...except maybe this flippin' headache...


Happy Wednesday bloggity blog readers!

2 comments:

  1. oh my shit i LOVE shout-outs!! I just got pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fact that you said "lieu" means you are fancy therefore you don't need curtains. damn i forgot i already commented but oh well no big.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...