Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday: Thoughts and Thanks



Dear Hubs: You selflessly shared your Kindle with me and introduced me to the wonder that is "The Hunger Games" and for that you get a fist pump and a big fat kiss. Now, can I have it back so I can read some more? Dear Texas: We need to have a chat. When I said I was ready for summer, I did NOT mean I was ready to spend it in the freakin' Sahara. This is getting out of hand, and I'd appreciate it if you could meet me halfway. A solid week of 80-90 would be unicorns-sliding-down-a-rainbow-kind-of-awesome. Dear Uncle: You haven't done anything exceptionally noteworthy this week. What gives? Dear two-a-day-workouts: You suck. The End. Dear Unknown Genius Entrepreneur: Invent a deep-fried-buttery-flavored weight loss plan and I'll reinstate the space travel sector at NASA, buy you a rocket, and give you free reign of the universe. Dear Natalie: You volunteered to house/doggy sit for which of the following reasons? a) to save my life vacation b) maintain my mother's sanity c) because you are the sweetest most incredible person on the face of the planet or d) because your super power is radiating sparkles and sunshine and you are on a secret mission from Santa's elves to spread warm fuzzies all year long ? Trick question. The answer if all of the above. I owe you any item of your choice from your Wednesday Wishlist! Dear Redcar: You need a bath. You hear that Texas? RAIN WASHES CARS. Just sayin'. Dear Dad: You officially brought back our annual family Labor Day trip. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough, so I promise to let you beat me in at least one jet-ski race. Maybe. Dear LOML: You two definitely lived up to your blog moniker this week. Can't.get.enough.

What are ya'll thinking about and thankful for this Thursday? (Bam! Alliteration overload!)

Always,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...